Hi Andreas,
Thanks for your help.
Now I can get all the versions of a given document as well as entire history of a
given document.
Still have a question regarding getting document based on label.
If label name is "PRODUCTION", how do I get the document corresponding to "PRODUCTION".
Thanks,
-Son.
 Andreas Probst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:I forgot one thing: There is no ONE VCR that
belongs to a VR.
There could be several VCR's which have the same VHR and VR's.

Happy New Year!

Andreas