Hello Everybody,

I have already described in some detail the problems I have been having
with using Windows webfolders with Slide, with Chinese filenames.  All I
have gotten in response is some stuff about how it works OK with German
characters with umlauts or Swedish characters.  Someone suggested that
changing the slide server port to 80 was the "solution!"  If only it
were so easy as that!  Am I the only person outside Europe/USA who is
using Slide?  Surely not!  That would make me very special, and I don't
think I am so unique! :)  So I have a very simple question.  Is there
anybody out there who is using Slide + Windows Webfolders  with Chinese,
Japanese, or Korean filenames?  And if so, was it a big effort to get it
to work?

Thanks,

Satish