Hi, all.

I am developing an web application which is using Tomcat 4.1.18 to connect
to the Slide server.  Everything work fine in development stage. But after i
published it to the production environment, the web application seems
continue to hold the memory of the server.  At last, i need to restart the
slide.

In my webapp, every user login to the slide server will a session value
containing a WebdavResource.  Would it be a problem to the performance of
the server?  And in my slide server, it contains several hundreds files and
they will be accessd by about 50 users.

Regards,
Priscilla