I have checked the Slide servlet with another client (DAVExplorer). It works correctly.
It means the reason must be hiding somwhere in webdav API

Oleg Rostanin wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'm writing a universal module for UP/Downloading files to/from WebDAV repositories.
I have encountered the strange problem that only files with the size up to 65535 Bytes are uploaded/downloaded correctly.

If a file is larger that only the first 65535 Bytes are uploaded or downloaded.

import org.apache.webdav.lib.*;

public void downloadDocument(WebdavResource resource, File localFile) throws Exception
{
if(!resource.isCollection())
{
resource.getMethod(localFile);