Hi Stefan,
is the RI using slide as backend or is your implementation a replacement for the slide core?
As we spent some time on improving the slide backend (tx filestore, improved db-stores) it would be nice to have this features available by using the jsr170 api.
What about the webdav layer? Is your plan that it will be using the jsr170-RI in future. If so please remind that we are working hardly to make slide more MS exchange compatible by adding notification, search and transaction-support via webav.
Best regards,
Daniel

Stefan Guggisberg wrote:

hi davide
there will be an implementation of the jcr api located in the slide cvs under /proposals/jcrri, available soon. this implementation will represent work in progress.

fyi:
i'am working on this proposal, on and off, since feb 2003.
we had to remove the code from the slide cvs a while ago
for legal reasons. but since the jsr 170 spec is now in public review these issues do not exist anymore.

for a possible architecture, see remy's initial post:

cheers stefan