From: "Lanto Randriamiharisoa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 11:00 AM
Subject: How to create nested properties

> I want to add a new nested property for a new file created on WebDav,
> like the properties "supportedlock" or "resourcetype" on files or
> collections.
>
> The problem is that the method WebdavResource.proppatchMethod() doesn't
> offer this possibility : the Hashtable needed by this method must have a
> String as value type
> How can I do this
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> --
> Lanto
>

> Our name has changed.  Please update your address book to the following
format: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the
person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute,
or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this  message in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all  copies of this
message.