Some revision information is stored in a property field! If the property length is set to 255 (or some other small length), then you will see truncation problemes after while!

This is why it varies with store and schema version!

/jacob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Miguel Figueiredo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 11:22 AM
Subject: RE: max revision limit?

I'm sorry, meant SHOULD NOT, instead of SHOULD. ___

Hia,

The problem should be with max revision limit! I for instance, managed to
handle a resource with over 20 revisions...

Best regards,
Miguel

This might be a know problem with the datastore and the max length of
property values. This should be solved i the latest database schemas!

What version of slide and what store are you using?

/jacob

----- Original Message ----- From: "陶 京瑞" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>