I guess you will have to put it under version control. To do this automatically set the "auto-version-control" parameter in Domain.xml to true.

Oliver

Nick Longinow wrote:

Hi

I am just doing a simple resource checkout, and it is returning

the 405 (Method not allowed) error.

all I am doing is just like in the Wiki

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-slide/CheckinCheckout

But, when I call the checkout method, it returns false and puts

that 405 error in the Webdavresource object.

Is there something special you have to do to a document after

doing a PUT to get it into Slide, in order to make it "checkout-able" ?

Like, turn on some sort of revisioning, etc.  I'm using the standard

Tomcat installation and have changed no settings.

Nick