Bin,

If you can't use a combination of repository-domain and base-uri to get
the path you want, than it's probably a bug. You can try setting your
repository domain to "/Warcontext/slide", I think that should work.

I don't have a setup where I can test this, so you're going to have to
let me know what does and does not work.

-James