I have not tested this patch yet, but I from what I can see it will not be compatible with current filestore data - or am I wrong?

In case I am right, then this should be a new value in url-encode-path on the store, to ensure compatibility with the 2.0 file store.

/jacob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Oliver Zeigermann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: Real filenames in slide tx store

Thanks for the patch, I really like it and would like to see it in 2.1
final. The idea to limit path size to 128 is a nice idea, but you know
there is the risk of  two different paths to be encooded to the same
MD5 hash. Although this is rather unlikely...

As the file system has moved to

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/transaction/

which has its own release cycle your patch won't make it to Slide 2.1
rc1, but only to the final version.

Oliver