On Fri, 2004-12-03 at 17:02 +0100, Oliver Zeigermann wrote:
> Has anyone got any idea what role Spring would play in all this???

Headache? ;)

I think migration to an IoC framework is definitely something that
should wait until 3.0. Also, it would mean something else that new
developers would have to learn. Not necessarily bad, but something to to
consider. Other than that it seems like a nice idea, and may make the
code a bit cleaner.

-James