Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: history-collection-hack bug

Well from what I can see, there should be no problem with the combination! The only thing is this getHistoryPathHandler function! However to resolve the history path I need some information that is not available in the class by default, but as I said I am not very familiar with this part of the code.

/jacob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Oliver Zeigermann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 3:47 PM

???

Maybe the problem is that the history folder structures with the hack
turned on / off are incompatible?

Oliver