Send this to the Tomcat list (and if you wouldn't mind let us all know
if they give you a solution). The redirect is happening before Slide
gets a hold of it, so there's nothing we can do code wise. We may be
able to make a configuration change, though.

The redirect problem is a known issue with at least one version of
Microsoft's WebFolders, so it would be good to have a solution.

-James