Hi Ulker!

Slide only supports the "Basic Versioning" part of the Delta V specification.

/jacob

----- Original Message ----- From: "U. Ozgen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 2:19 PM
Subject: MERGE Method

Hi all;

I am a newbie to Slide, I have worked on creating workspaces and branches but now i am trying to MERGE two branches. As I searched up to now, Slide doesn't seem to support dav MERGE method. If I am wrong could you please help me how I can perform MERGE operation using slide?
Thanks for answers;

Ulker