Darren Hartford wrote:
> The Slide server is great as a WebDAV server.  However, if you are
> looking just to expose /home directories, look at Apache HTTPD WebDAV
> module.
>
> The Slide server has a lot better support for properties, searching,
> indexing, etc.  But simple file-exposure over WebDAV could be easily
> accomplished with Apache HTTPD.

Hi Darren,

thanks for your response. The apache dav_module can't control the ACL.
That's why it is useless to go for dev_module.
Could any kindly enlighten me how to access the home directory using
slide webdav. it is really have some great features which
I am looking for; that's why I don't like to miss it.
thanks