Hi Folks,

This is my third attempted because the first attempted was rejected as
SPAM.  =(

This e-mail is an update for the DB2 pureXML Adapter for Apache Slide.

We have submitted the Apache CCLA for this contribution and the grant has
been recorded.   A zip file containing all the code is attached.

In the code provided, at the following path
slide/adapter/com/ibm/db2/purexml,  we have included the following two files
which are part of the org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms:
JDBCAwareInputStream.java and StoreContentZip.java .

The previous two files are included --without any modifications.  The reason
for this is that these classes are not declared as public and therefore
could not be referenced from outside of the package. Since this adapter was
written in a separate package we had this limitation.

One possible solution could be to incorporate our classes in the
org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms package or to change those previously
mentioned classes to public. This will be left at the committer's
discretion.

What do folks think?

regards,
Rafael