Hello once again Miguel,

so I  prefer to use the webdav protocol as interface to the repository,
okay, I understand there is no other way excepting slide.
So what I have tried: I followed the steps to install Slide at
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-slide/WckQuickStart
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-slide/WckQuickStart
After checkout from CVS I goto Eclipse and start a new project "Java project
from existing ant buildfile" but there are some errors after project build.
That means there went something wrong with some JAR files? If you can have a
look at the screenshot below please (jaxp.jar,xmlapi.jar?)? I don't know,
what could have happened and how to fix it?
And another question is: Do you know for what exactly I will need this
"patch" described in 3) of the requirements of wck?

Thanks,
Mario

http://web42.bces-1445.de/computerhilfen/slide_eclipse_errors.jpg