Hi all,

Upon replying to Edgar's question regarding writing Content, I came to
thinking, that the ContentManager is a core interface of Sling and
probably should be made available more prominently. The most prominent
location for an interface in Sling would be the Sling API itself.

What do you think of moving the o.a.s.content.ContentManager interface
to the Sling API and provide it through the ComponentRequest instead of
having to access a request attribute:

    public interface ComponentRequest extends HttpServletRequest {
        public ContentManager getContentManager();
    }

What do you think ? If feedback is positive, I would also include this
in the Sling API proposal (SLING-28).