hi roy,

> but how i see the current design of (micro)sling - there is not any
> intention of 'storing' actions in the uri. of course a user can still
> code some 'actions' in his script - but this would not be the fault of
> sling. the 'selectors' are primarily used to resolve to a different
> 'view' of the content, or to pass additional render information, e.g.
> the dimensions of a resized image.

i completely agree with toby.

i see selectors exclusively as a means to display the same
logical content in different ways for example: as html, as pdf, as
a small navigation-images, as an html "teaser" in a list, etc...
generally, i think that selectors are generally only relevant for GETs
anyway.

from what i can see there is absolutely no intention to put http
methods into a selector. i think we never did that, and i am 100%
with you that this would be bad design.

is there anything in particular that makes you think that there is a
danger that this would happen in (micro)sling? maybe we were
not able to articulate the intention of the script mapping when
it comes to methods and selectors properly...

regards,
david