On Nov 30, 2007, at 1:32 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

I did propose a "discover microsling" talk, that we meant to give
together with Felix.

It has not been accepted for the main track, but the planners suggest
proposing it for the fast feather track (that's shorter 15 minute
talks).

Was anyone's Sling / microsling talk accepted for the main track? If
yes it'd be good to coordinate our content.

My talk on REST was accepted.  If we have a good story on doing RESTful
application deployment with Sling in a couple slides (that I can
understand), then I will make it part of my talk.

....Roy