Hi all,

As my initial request for discussion of our Community Roles and
Processes definition [1] did not launch a big discussion (apart from
some improvements by Bertrand), I would now like to start the vote on
this document.

The major points of interest in the definition are:

    * Every Committer is also a member of the PPMC
    * Votes on new Committers and PPMC members are held on the private
list

Please cast your votes - every vote is welcome, only votes by Committers
are binding (of course). The vote is open for 72h, so it will be closed
Friday, 21.12.2007, 15:00 CET.

Regards and Thanks
Felix

[1]