Felix Meschberger wrote:
Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 07.05.2008, 06:46 -0700 schrieb Bertrand Delacretaz
(JIRA):
Thanks for the pointer, I have added the org.osgi.service.log Import-Package to
the jcr.jackrabbit.client bundle and that got rid of the ClassNotFoundException.

Could this be something we should talk to Peter Kriens and Stuart
about ?

Hmm, yes, it seems that bnd is not detecting the used class and therefore is not creating an import statement. This seems to be the case if a service inherits from a class from another bundle.

I'll try to make a simple test case and then write to the felix list.

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]