Felix Meschberger wrote:

Makes sense. But we should keen the mix:language in a separate file.
Because this node type definition might pre-exist in the repository.
Yepp.

The sling:Redirect node type is used by the RedirectServlet contained in
the servlets.get bundle. So we should keep this there.
Ok.

Another situation is with the node types in core:

(1) sling:Reference: This has once defined for the
ReferenceContent/Component. These have gone in the meantime - AFAIK
without replacement. Is this node type still needed ? Otherwise I would
opt for removal.
Argh, my code has gone for this? Hmpf, ok, let's remove it then.

(2) node types in selection.cnd: These are mainly used for the object
mapping in o.a.s.core.objects. First question: Are these used/needed ?
Second: Shouldn't they better be moved to a separate, probably extension
or sample, bundle  ?
As far as I can see, these are not used, so let's remove them.

(3) sling:Folder: This can certainly be moved to the jcr/resource
module. But we should add more comments to that - otherwise it is just
another node type, for which no-one knows anymore why it exists ;-)
Hehe, ok I got the hint.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler