Hi,

Bertrand Delacretaz schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 1:18 PM, Felix Meschberger (JIRA)
> <j...@apache.org> wrote:
>> ...I have setup two OSGi bundle repository some time ago in my personal
>> space on people.apache.org:
>>
>>  Sling Specific: http://people.apache.org/~fmeschbe/obr/sling.xml
>>  General with referrals:
>> http://people.apache.org/~fmeschbe/obr/repository.xml...
>
> Those files refer to
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/ for snapshot
> builds, but the Hudson CI builds that I recently setup deploy to
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/
>
> Not sure which location we should be using - I assume the
> m2-incubating-repository stuff is built by continuum?

The m2-incubating-repository contains our first release builds and not
the snapshot builds. The sling.xml files does AFAICT not refer to
snapshots but only to releases.

There is another file (sling_snapshots.xml) which contains a number of
snapshot references. This is not up for inclusion right now because I
cannot yet tell how we want to update this file correctly.

But right, as soon as we would start to provide SNAPSHOTs in the OBR we
should refer to the new snapshot location, of course.