> On Thursday, 13 June 2019, 18:11:34 BST, Christopher Browne
<cbbro...@gmail.com> wrote:  On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 at 12:48, Tory M Blue
<tmb...@gmail.com> wrote:

I saw nothing in the locks when I looked. We did notice that in our second
dump, while we are using a -n table, we are not including a -N _slonschema,.
Now that should work!! but we are going to add the -N _slonschema as well as
the -n table, just to see. Will poke it some more this eve!

> The relevant documentation is thus...
> http://slony.info/documentation/2.2/appendix.html#AEN9598>
> It's a bit dated; at the time that was written, pg_dump did not yet have the
> --exclude-schema option :-)>
> I think that's the "smoking gun", there!  Yes indeed, add -N _slonschema,
> that should help!
Late to the party, but this is the exact behaviour when the slony schema isn't
excluded in 2.0 onwards, my analysis of when this hit us after an upgrade from
1.2.x is here:
[Slony1-general] pg_dump and replication lag in 2.0.7

|  |  |

|  |
[Slony1-general] pg_dump and replication lag in 2.0.7