I'm moving some of my systems to Amazon Linux inside of AWS (obviously).
So postgresql handled, but slony is a bit different, no prepackaged rpms
and the CentOS ones have some discrepancies with how Amazon installs
postgres.

So I wondered if someone has gone through this and could save me sometime?

Going to postgres replication is not the answer, we don't want to replicate
the entire db for front end fast query systems, so using slony here to have
schemas we need and nothing else, is kind of important.

It's been a few years since I've had to roll my own slony rpms, so I'm
dreading having to resurrect my scripts for this :)

Thanks
Tory