Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, I've been ill.

Is replication to a node behind?

    no, replication is not delayed.

Do you have a subscriber/node that is out of date/abandoned/dropped

    No, it's a very simple replication, 1-1 ( with 2 sets ) no modification.

Do you have a long running transaction on the system?

    I don't think so.

Is there a problem getting the confirms floating back from the replica to the other nodes?

    replication 1-1 so no.

I'll find out what's going on (without deleting everything), and if I find anything I'll let you know.

Thanks you.

I have a problem that I've just noticed on several of my replications, my sl_log_1 table no longer empties and keeps incrementing. Where should I look to find the event that breaks the function that's supposed to manage the truncate?

The cleanupEvent handles cleaning up the sl_log tables which slon calls

Is replication to a node behind?
Do you have a subscriber/node that is out of date/abandoned/dropped
Do you have a long running transaction on the system?
Is there a problem getting the confirms floating back from the replica to the other nodes?

Steve

Thanks for your help.
Sincerely,
Sébastien Marchand