i think you have to wait for the small rectangle to flash on the right
hand side upper corner of the screen. when you see this hit F10, or F12,
can't remember. this will call up the configuration screen. i think this
screen configs the bios as well.

--
                                                                  _|_

Thanks,                                           iCafe PTY Limited
Ben Donohue                                    Web Hosting & Design
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                Small Business Office Networks
Ph. 0011 61 2 9705 7520                     http://www.icafe.com.au
Mobile: 0417 018 600                                ACN 080 665 907

Freedom isn't doing what you want...  Freedom is knowing what to do