Carlo Nizeti wrote:

> Symantec now have GHOST for netware. I also hear that a Linux version is on
> the way. Can anyone bring some light to this?

the ghost for netware will replicate one complete netware server to another,
dos partition and all.
ghost version 5 will already clone a linux partition.
runs from dos.
boot dos.
run ghost and copy your linux partition to a file. then you can put the
partition on a new disk somewhere else or keep it in case you trash your
origional one somehow. very fast. a redhat standard install will backup/restore
in about 10 mins.