I've tried. Same problem. Actually it's happpening with the machine at work
as well.

It's got different packages and sources.list, but still has unstable.

It's strange that I seem to be the only person in the universe experiencing
this.

Not a whisper on the debian-user list which I rejoined just for this.
Nothing in google. Well there are hints of it, but not close.

The error message just gets repeated for 14 different package:

error in control file: `Title' value not specified at /usr/sbin/install-docs
line 633, <IN> line 7.
dpkg: error processing findutils (--configure):

Dpkg just won't let me remove findutils. It's too essential.