Aaaaaaaaaaaaah...you're probably right David.

I'd not thought about doing anything that 'exotic' =)

My needs are simple (LOL)

Sonia, battery life, like David said, is very good and the screen, though small, is enough so you know what you're doing.

It also has the ability to record sound (though the mike needs to be close to the subject).

Regards,

Patrick