Hi all,
I didn't provide any links during my talk for people to go off and get
started with Puppet, so here they are now. :-)

CFT is a tool for monitoring work you do to a machine and produce
Puppet manifests of that work. It could be quite handy if you're
looking at migrating an existing site to Puppet.
http://cft.et.redhat.com/

The language tutorial is absolute gold for understanding the available
language features.
http://reductivelabs.com/trac/puppet/wiki/LanguageTutorial

The type reference provides a decent overview of all the inbuilt types
available. I only showed a few of the in built types during my talk,
but there are a whole bunch more at your disposal.
http://reductivelabs.com/trac/puppet/wiki/TypeReference

There's a bucketload of documentation on the Puppet website, including
manifest examples, best practice documents, and links to the mailing
list.
http://reductivelabs.com/trac/puppet

Hope y'all enjoyed the talk.

Lindsay