On my blog, I've done a couple of posts with "then and now photos":
http://stumblng.tumblr.com/post/27897855 (about The Astor on Macquarie Street);
http://stumblng.tumblr.com/post/27796124 (about looking East on Bridge Street
from near Pitt Street).

For those two posts, I got the "then" easily. For one I want to do now, I can't.

If you go here:
http://www.sl.nsw.gov.au/discover_collections/society_art/photography/exposed/around/770b.html
you'll see a photo with thumbnail images on the right-hand side of it. The 14th
image down is the one I want. It shows Circular Quay and the Harbour Bridge
from what I'm satisfied is the top of Customs House. I'm satisfied because I
went there today and took a similar photo (subject to the presence of the
Cahill Expressway).

The "then" photo I want is a Flash image. I tried to find on the State Library
site an equivalent ordinary image, but couldn't.

Is there some way for me to capture the Flash image?

Thanks for reading this,

Leslie

Visit http://stumblng.tumblr.com
An Australian lawyer's tumblelog of things (some about law, most not) that you
might otherwise have missed

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail