---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stephen Ode <st...@lcmtechnologies.com>
Date: 2009/5/18
To: presid...@slug.org.au

Hi Sridhar

Im trying to contact Colin McCormack who is a member of slug. He has
done some programming for our company in the past and I have lost his
contact details. I would like top get in touch with him re some new
work could you either email his contact details or let him know my
contact details.

Thanking You

Kind regards
Stephen Ode
LCM Technologies
t 02 9401 5453
f 02 9401 5588
st...@lcmtechnologies.com

***
The contents of this e-mail may contain information that is legally
privileged and/or confidential to the named recipient. This
information is not to be used by any other person, entity and/or
organisation. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
this message immediately. No entities in LCM Technologies Pty Ltd
warrant or guarantee that this e-mail (and attachments) are free of
errors, viruses or interference, or have been received in the form
sent. The recipient assumes all responsibility for any consequences
resulting from all uses made of this e-mail. The views expressed in
this document do not necessarily reflect those of the company.