I was give an url to an overseas TV page, it has a utube-style embeded
video with a 'play' button in middle (as well links to other pages)

I'd like to save the actual video, not sure where to start,

looking at html page, I can see several 'http' strings, none seems to open
video directly; (should I expect to find a direct url...?)

playing in browser I've looked in (XP) temp directory, could see much of
interest there

any tips how to do that..?
should I try to use some of the 'capture utube' web services ..?
thanks for any pointers, just at loss where to start..

also, it also has some geoip restrictions: plays OK in Aus, but, a friend
in US got a 'not authorized in your area'