Dragon is pretty much the industry benchmark.

There's nothing ever that comes close - and believe me,  the company I work
for tries everything which comes on the market.

It's not perfect - nothing is - but if you work at it,  you *can* train it
to probably 98% accuracy.

They *do* have an SDK, from which you could *possibly* write something
native for Linux - but it'd need to be developed on Windoze and ported,
because everything native they have is designed for it.

DaZZa