On 17/09/15 15:54, Lubos Rendek wrote:
Hi Heracles,

Did you check whether your chrome browser does not have any automatic currency converters plugins enabled by navigating to your chrome to: chrome://plugins/

Lubos

That was, indeed, the problem. I didn't remember loading it but I have now removed it completely and all is well again.
Thanks Lubos
Heracles