Hi All,

How about a hackfest of the website at the SLUG meeting on Friday evening.

Who has the passwords? Do we have to recover them?

Marghanita
On 14/09/15 06:31, Amos Shapira wrote:
I agree the site doesn't give a great shot of confidence in Linux as a web
server, it doesn't render any page to completion for me.

There is a link to "See the code" which points to
https://github.com/sydney-linux-user-group/slug/commits/master, where the
last commit happened over three years ago (29 May 2012), so perhaps it's
just a case of deterioration more than active change.

--Amos