> e.waelde wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have updated my freerunner to the latest packages (made by Nikita).
> > This breaks zhone for me:
> >
> > neo:~# export $DISPLAY=:0.0
> > neo:~# zhone
> > GUI init
> > x11-16 is not supported, fallback to x11
> > [evas module] error loading the module
> > /usr/lib/evas/modules/engines/software_x11/linux-gnueabi-arm/module.so
> >. libevas.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> > directory Segmentation fault
>
> installing e17 in all its glory installed whatever was missing.
> So I'm now off to fix the frameworkd / dbus thing mentioned before.

"Whatever was missing" is libevas-0.9.9.050a-engines package.

Currently libevas-0.9.9.050a recommends it, but does not depend on it.
So originally old package (libevas-engines) was left behind.

Will write to pkg-e about this upgrade path.

As a workaround for now, I will make zhone depend on
libevas-0.9.9.050a-engines.