Pete,

I just started testing things and I've run Sniffer on a test file containing two matches in it.  When I run it from the command prompt it just simply logs the results and returns no value to the window.

So my question is...am I supposed to see the exit code in the command window?  I found the following in Declude's manual, but I just want to make sure everything is ok before I proceed.
" After your program is finished, it needs to return an exit code to Declude JunkMail (in C/C++, this is done simply with "return code;" at the end of the main function; you can (carefully!) use the Windows ExitProcess( ) function in other languages)."

Thanks,

Matt
MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/