There was a bad rule yesterday. It was removed almost immediately but it looks like you missed the update until 1000pm. It takes a while to compile rulebase updates. Since you mention 4pm and 10pm I'm guessing you have your updates scheduled. A better method would be to trigger updates based on an update notification since this allows us to correct problems like this more quickly. If I've assumed wrong, please disregard.