I think the problem is in the file extension.
It should not be .com, but rather .cmd.

Hope this helps,
_M

At 12:32 PM 3/25/2004, you wrote:
Hi,

When I try to run the .com file, I get an error.  I have attached the
error dialog box and a copy of the .com file (name altered to .co_) that
I am using.  Can you see what I am doing wrong?  The program seems to be
running OK in "normal" mode.

Thanks,
Bill Morgan

http://www.sortmonster.com/MessageSniffer/Betas/snfrv2r3b1.zip

The file contains an executable and a short readme file.

We are going to be extremely busy for the next few hours so we won't be
able to provide support on this until later this evening. We have many
updates and rulebase mods to attend to at the moment since we shifted
resources heavily toward development last evening and through the
night...

The current spam storm continues to rage with more than 500 core
rule-base
changes yesterday alone!

Be careful.
Backup your current production version.