At 07:42 AM 3/26/04 -0500, Russ Uhte (Lists) wrote:
>Pete,
>
>Just wanted to interject a couple observations.  I'm connected to the
>Internet through a 15Mb frac ds/3 from ATT and a T1 from Sprint.  I of
>course of no way of telling which pipe our automated downloads are coming
>from.  However, I too have noticed really slow download speeds.  I use
>wget, and I've never had a single problem, other than occasionally it is
>extremely slow sometimes.  Once it does actually download, it's always a
>"clean" download.  I haven't seen a single instance of the error_bad_matrix.

  I have a Sprint T as well, and have had no download problems using wget
on Win2000 aside from periodic slowdowns. Just ran a download this morning
and speed never went over 5K. I also have had no bad_matrix instances.

--
Kirk Mitchell-General Manager    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Keystone Connect                 Unlock Your World