Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 1:41 PM
Subject: Re: [sniffer] Help

This seems like a rulebase thing.
We spoke on the phone.
If the problem isn't solved by getting a fresh rulebase then we should go hunting for a rule. Send a note to yourself with sniffer on, then grab the sniffer log entries for the captured message and send them to us at [EMAIL PROTECTED] I'll look them up to see what they are and see if we've coded something that's matching your outgoing messages.