Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 2:09 PM
Subject: Re: [sniffer] log file growing

Usually the log rotation is handled in a different .cmd.
I guess it could have been cobbled together but I don't recall doing it.

You can get the starter scripts here:

http://www.sortmonster.net/Sniffer/Updates/WindowsTools.zip

ftp://ftp.sortmonster.net/Sniffer/Updates/WindowsTools.zip

A number of user submitted scripts are also available at the bottom of the Automated Updates Help page:

http://www.sortmonster.com/MessageSniffer/Help/AutomatingUpdatesHelp.html

Hope this helps,
_M