> > > Well, still no problems so far so I'll write it up to ..... <earth
rays,
> > > solar spots, pick whatever you want>.
> > > It seems it was a one time thing.
> >
> > You must be referring to the RAW law.
>
> RAW? Random Answer Whatchamacallit?

Random
Acts of
Weirdness

The RAW law, Keyboard Virus and the PEBKAC phenomenon are the 3 most common
reasons for problems.

The PEBKAC phenomenon:
Problem
Exists
Between
Keyboard
And
Chair

SAFTEY DISCLAIMER: The forgoing information is considered entertainment in
nature and is not meant to represent or describe any person living or dead
in the past, present or future. It is meant to create something odd in the
IT Industry, a smile.

Any one else in the US working Thursday and Friday? I am! :s

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You