Hi Andrew:

>> The idea being that you don't want any more content searching than is
necessary <<

The content searching happens at the very end of the protocol conversation.
By that time you already have processed your IP, HELO, SENDER etc. policies
(e.g. DNS BL, local BLs, etc.)

Or are you saying you want to only search for content when there is NO
dictionary attack - but if you happen to be under dictionary attack you want
to let all the spam go through unchecked?  Seems counterintuitive to me.

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)
Fax:    +1 201 934-9206