On Tuesday, March 15, 2005, 1:36:31 PM, Rick wrote:

RH> All of a sudden today Sniffer has started taking emails sent between users
RH> within a single domain and putting them in our hold system. Any ideas why
RH> this might happen and also how I can add a rule so that does not become a
RH> problem on snifer for other domains?

RH> Thank you for the help in advance.

RH> Rick Hogue

We will need to know the rule ID(s) that are causing the problem so
that we can make an adjustment.

Also, once you've identified the rule ID by matching the message to
it's log entry (or entries) in the sniffer log you can enter the rule
ID into your .cfg file as a rule-panic entry. This will immediately
turn off that rule for your system while we track down the rule and
make adjustments to your rulebase.

What you are looking for here is the rule panic procedure:

http://www.sortmonster.com/MessageSniffer/Help/FalsePositivesHelp.html#RulePanic

Hope this helps,