On the weekend and since, I saw a lot of them get through but Sniffer
was dutifully catching them, unfortunately, they also served to
highlight Sniffer hyperaccuracy because those messages just weren't
reaching my HOLD weight.

Check out the Message Sniffer change rates for the last few days:

http://www.sortmonster.com/MessageSniffer/Performance/ChangeRates.jsp

Something is definitely going on.  On Sunday, the blue line was almost
the entire New Rule group.

It started me thinking about making Sniffer my hold weight, and then
only applying counterweights.

Meanwhile, I've added SURBL-ish testing with a tiny Declude weight, but
with a combo of the new test and any Sniffer hit, that seems to have
made the difference.  I've only seen 1 undeliverable end up in the
postmaster box, and I've fixed why that happened (I set my skipweight
for various Declude filter text tests too low, so they weren't getting
run when the weight was close to my HOLD weight).

So now it's back to the server room for me.

Andrew 8)