Hello Sniffer folks,

  For those of you who are MDaemon users and may not know, we have
  developed a plugin version of Message Sniffer that works on the
  latest version of MDaemon (v8).

  The folks on the MDaemon beta list have had access to it for a while
  now and it has been working well. There are no known bugs at this
  time :-).

  You can find the plugin on the MDaemon installation page of our
  site:

  http://www.sortmonster.com/MessageSniffer/Installation/MDaemon.html

  The plugin is VERY, VERY fast and much easier to use than the
  command line utility. If you are still using the command line
  utility I highly recommend that you switch to the plugin version
  right away :-)

  Now that version 8 of MDaemon is out, it is time to finish testing
  this new version and to get the word out. To help with testing, we
  have been providing a fully updated rulebase to our beta testers. To
  help with this next phase of testing we are making this fully
  updated license public for MDaemon users who want to try the new
  plugin!! :-) This will only last until the end of April though ;-)

  Please help us to get the word out about this -- tell all your
  MDaemon friends what they have been missing. Most of our customers
  come from your recommendations and we really appreciate that.

  Remember to tell your friends to let us know about your help when
  they purchase Message Sniffer so that we can give you your free
  month!

  Every new user makes Message Sniffer more powerful!

  Thanks for all your help!

Best,
_M

Pete McNeil (Madscientist)
President, MicroNeil Research Corporation
Chief SortMonster (www.sortmonster.com)